SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Welcome to Simply La'Shawn!

I would like to personally thank you for stopping by my little corner of the internet & social media saturated world. What is Simply La'Shawn? Well it is a personal and lifestyle blog. One that I am going to strive to be just as the blog title suggests....simply La'Shawn.

I have started many other blogs in the past. All of them fall short of being me. They all had this feeling of not being authentic. That is my goal with this blog. To be authentically and simply me.

I have some fun things in store for Simply La'Shawn. I am on a journey of health, struggling with PCOS and obesity, and living this thing called life. Why do I think I should have a blog? Because I want to! I like having a place to come and just talk. (You will find that I love to talk!) I have always loved to write. I am just not that good at it. That doesn't stop me from having fun while doing it though!

Will you find great recipes here? Nope. I hate cooking. What about those cute DIY projects? Negative. I leave that up to my mom. Will you find tips and tricks on traveling and life? Probably not. Traveling seems a lot like work to me; and I am figuring out life myself. I am not about to pretend that this is going to be a great place of wisdom. Not going to happen.

It will be fun place though. I am a 33 year old wife and mom trying to figure out this wife and mom thing while holding down a full time job. I am happy to share what I learn! I am also a somewhat lazy, digital scrapbooking, photo taking, college football loving, panda obsessed, yellow wearing, Harry Potter nerding, Doctor Who watching, historical ficition reading, all around nerdy southern gal. How can that not equal fun?

Come on the journey with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment